Whether you’re looking for a cheap dorm bed for the night, a private room for you and the kids, or accommodation for your 100-member choir on your world tour, Kinlay House Cork has what you are looking for. We are an independent hostel in Shandon, an interesting old neighborhood in the centre of Cork City. Our hostel features a variety of room types to suit every budget and our knowledgeable staff will help you get the most out of your visit to Cork and the surrounding area.
• Reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
• Free light breakfast for all guests – tea, coffee, and toast with butter and jam
• Fully equipped self-catering kitchen open until 10pm
• Free bed linen is included, towel hire available for €1
• Internet access is available, and we provide free Wi-Fi for those with their own laptop
• We provide a laundry service – wash and dry €8
• Free luggage storage before and after your stay
• Lockers – cash / coin operated available
• Local rock stars work at the reception
• Secure motorcycle and bicycle lock-up
• Most major credit & debit cards accepted
See our Home Page for the Free Tours Offer!!
Kinlay House guests are invited to use the facilities at Club Vitae health and fitness club next door during their stay! Just show your Kinlay House pass and for €5 you can use the fully equipped gymnasium, 20m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and spa pool!
Day Tours to the Cliffs of Moher, the Ring of Kerry, Blarney/Cobh & Dingle now run from Cork – Book with us directly for the in-house guest discount on arrival (discount only available at reception – not on-line) or on-line @ Paddywagon Tours – Can be organised for Groups! For in-house guests we do a discounted rate – only available @ Reception…ask us!